maandag 5 oktober 2015

Found words from a dark hidden place

It's been more than six months since I last posted!!
There was no particular reason. Sometimes I seem to turn inward for a while, as if to make room for quietness and solitude before new energy can emerge.  
This summer was such a time.

I did a lot of cleaning and organizing. That seems to help clear the inner clutter as well.
I sorted out some drawers and made stuff with a leftover serviette and two torn bookpages.
The 'poetry' that I found seemed to fit the mood I was in. It is dear to me.

Hope to be back blogging soon!

(translation: the medecineman - silent - head lowered - before the faint light of stars - a dark hidden place - waiting for spirits)

1 opmerking:

  1. Prachtig Jenny! De woorden, de kleuren, de vormen... (ik ben dól op spiralen!) Ik wist natuurlijk al lang dat je niet 'weg' was, maar het is goed je ook weer eens te zien bloggen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen